Summer please hurry!
While everything may seem overly stressful in the mad dash to finish this school year, I take heart by remembering this ~ in a mere five weeks, summer break will be here!
Which means the bliss of:
- Blogging time!!!
- Williamsburg Vacation to celebrate anniversary number 2 with the hubby
- A cross country drive to visit my sister in North Dakota
- Baking to my heart's content
- Piles of books to read for pleasure
- Sunshine warming my shoulders
- Cool breezes fluttering my curtains
- Plenty of "crafternoons"
- A house that will be clean top to bottom (yes, oddly enough the thought of having time to truly scrub down my home pleases me greatly!)
- More excursions with Mimsie to discover the small towns and burgs of Ohio
- Thrifting during the weekdays when it is less crowded
And the list could go on and on! I am really looking forward to this summer break.
Speaking of dear friends, I am honored to be featured on Koralee's beautiful blog Bluebird Notes. Hurry over and have a sneak peak into her completely inspiring book Everything Goes with Ice Cream. This was sweet cheer to discover on this harried day, for sure!
What cheers you on a busy day, my friends?